of South Central PA
A therapist/parent owned therapeutic private practice that specializes in knowing the families whom they serve. Focusing on Early Intervention for children 0-3 years of age. We are a compassionate practice with many specialties. Helping each child succeed is our true passion! Our care is family centered, with emphasis of coaching the parent to utilize the therapeutic strategies taught during sessions as a way for your child to have “therapy everyday”! We appreciate diversity and collaboration among team members and strive to provide the most comprehensive and competent care for your child.
Owner Krista Miracle has over 20 years of experience in Healthcare and Occupational Therapy and is passionate about exceeding your expectations.
- Autism intervention
- Sensory Regulation Specialists
- Certification in Integrated Listening Therapy (ILS)
- Certification in Sensory Integration Praxis Testing (SIPT)
- Apraxia Intervention / Prompt Therapy
- Speech/language development
- Swallowing /oral feeding
- Tracheostomy intervention
- Voice Therapy
- Traumatic Brain Injury Interventions
- Cognitive Therapy
- Neuro-developmental approach to infant/toddlers
- Gross motor development
- Mobility equipment assistance
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION in Early Intervention;
- Certified Teachers/Special Education Teachers
- Certified Behavioral Specialists
- Certified Autism Specialists
We love servicing our families and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.